Mr.Po

Reaction score
The uno testicle American Hero is losing his luster. To many people blowing the whistle on him to make me believe he is not as innocent as he seems. Maybe not every race but I firmly believe he cheated on a few occasions during his career.

Cythim

Reaction score
The uno testicle American Hero is losing his luster. To many people blowing the whistle on him to make me believe he is not as innocent as he seems. Maybe not every race but I firmly believe he cheated on a few occasions during his career.

Look at the ones who are whistle blowing, they got caught and want to bring Lance down with them. Hamilton was caught three times and served two suspensions. He talks like Lance was the facilitator but he was caught doping long after leaving the USPS team. I believe it is likely that Lance doped but these guys who are running to the press are just looking for cash.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I agree. There has to be some motivation behind why these guys are coming forward. Money, jealousy, or both? Maybe their tired of getting dragged through the mud while the untouchable one gets by squeaky clean.

Top Bottom