Who you got, and in how many games

• Total voters

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Heat in 5. The only problem I worry about with the Bulls is that they have considerably better big men than the Heat.

DWade and LeBron look unstoppable recently. They beat a very good Celtics team.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it'll take 6 games for the Heat to get it done. I think you'll see them give up late double digit leads like they've done all year.

sbk92

Reaction score
Two teams I can't stand. The Bulls have too many bandwagon fans from the Jordan days. And Lebron can take his talents and go F himself.

Whoever in 7, with career ending injuries all around.

Cythim

Reaction score
Back in 1996 I had a gatorade cap that said Bulls in 5... I have always hated the Sonics for pushing the series to 6. I'm glad Seattle lost their crappy basketball team.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Back in 1996 I had a gatorade cap that said Bulls in 5... I have always hated the Sonics for pushing the series to 6. I'm glad Seattle lost their crappy basketball team.

I had the same cap. I was going to post that yesterday, I didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about.

Reaction score
I hate the fact that there are more LeBron fans than Heat fans. I hate when people refer to the Heat as the Heatles.

Bulls in one, because all the Heat players die after a grizzly bear storms the court and rapes them all.

Top Bottom