Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does anyone use the dark blue scheme? It's the one we first had that Had a screwy profile layout.

If not, I'm going to do away with it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I tried changing the gray one to default.

I'll check it later. That skin is too dark IMO.

C

Cr122

I'm using the default style right now.

Leave the new test it's not bad, unless you came up with another.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're taking about. I see both blue and grey on my screen.

Follow these directions and let me know which skin you're using:

Settings(Up at the top of the page)/General settings(down the left side of the page that comes up)/Forum Skin(down the page 3/4s of the way, click the drag down and select "New Test" and save changes)

Go back to the main page and check it out. Check your profile page after doing that.

let me know what you think of the skin. I think it's a lot easier on the eyes and it makes it so much easier to lighten the profile background so you can read messages easier.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
MY EYES!!!

I think it would be cool when I get used to it, but right now it's like BAM, in my eyes.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a lot lighter than the original. You guys can use whichever you like. The original makes it hard to use your profile for messages. I've tried changing the background in the profile, but it changes one of the colors on the main page also.

Doesn't work.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Could you dick around and see if you could make the grey a couple shades darker? Because the idea behind a lighter font does make sense.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I enabled a very basic style, pretty much stock vbulletin design with our banner and forum icons.

I'll play with several different color schemes over the next few nights.

Reaction score
Follow these directions and let me know which skin you're using:

Settings(Up at the top of the page)/General settings(down the left side of the page that comes up)/Forum Skin(down the page 3/4s of the way, click the drag down and select "New Test" and save changes)

Go back to the main page and check it out. Check your profile page after doing that.

let me know what you think of the skin. I think it's a lot easier on the eyes and it makes it so much easier to lighten the profile background so you can read messages easier.

Or... you could just go to the lower left hand corner of your screen and select the style you'd like to use in the pull down menu.

C

Cr122

It's just my opinion but with these new test skins, it would look nice with this banner.

But I like the one we have with the default style. If you switch your skin, and then match it up with this one for example, it looks better.

attachment.php

Or this one.....

attachment.php

C

Cr122

I do like it better though when your viewing someone's profile, it's easier to see.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The new forum skin looks hideous when you first log in. It's all gray except for one splotch of blue.

Top Bottom