dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dont know how to do it, but I suggest putting the countdown clock for the draft up somehow in the main forum.

C

Cr122

I think ESPN has one, but they don't start it until April 1st. I think. :awkward

Reaction score
Like this?

[video=youtube;AyggY_R3jU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyggY_R3jU8[/video]

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wonder how difficult it is to get them up on the front page under the banner?

sdogo

Reaction score
I wonder how difficult it is to get them up on the front page under the banner?

Pfft, is this was the Zone they would just have it done by now.............................................................

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

I'm my own tech guy. Everything I do is by trial and error. I will give it my best shot this evening.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pfft, is this was the Zone they would just have it done by now.............................................................

If this was the Zone you'd have a hard time seeing anything on the computer with your head entrenched up Hostile's behind.

Hi sdogo!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, this countdown thing is a great idea, the only thing is, it may be a little out of my comfort zone as far as installing it.

I'm not giving up on it, but I don't know if I can do it. I'll keep you guys posted on it.

sdogo

Reaction score
I'm not saying anything, but obviously it's not happening or we would see it on the front page.

No, I was talking about your obvious need to tell us something with your "gay" reference. Remember, everyone here loves and supports you.

C

Cr122

No, I was talking about your obvious need to tell us something with your "gay" reference. Remember, everyone here loves and supports you.

That's funny because I hardly use that reference. I think that was the first time I used it in a longtime.

Top Bottom