Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's installed, It'll take some getting used to for me. I check in all day on my iphone, so I'm used to seeing the site as it is. The mobile skin is weird at first, but a whole easier on the eyes.

Sdogo, I really hope your Blackberry works with this feature. I was told that downloading and installing it would help MOST blackberry/android users view the site.

Here's hoping you fall into the 'most' column.

Let me know.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
One thing that phone users may encounter. . .

When you first access the site, you'll need to click the vbulletin banner at the very top if you keep getting an error message when trying to log in.

Once you click the banner the page will reload and then you can log in and navigate the site freely.

I don't know, it could just be something with my phone.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with what Cythim says, it is different. It'll take time to get familiar. I already love how easy it is to navigate versus zooming in so I can hit the right link from my iphone. It may not be for everyone, especially if you've been using the fullsite version on your phones.

I'm forcing myself to not use the fullsite version. I do like that it shows avatars with the posts. By now I know you guys by avatars until you switch up on me. I hardly ever read the names above the posts.

Keep it coming with the questions, I'm sure we'll all have them.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
My Android phone won't connect to site,could you take a look at it for me.

r2d2_telephone.jpg

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I turned it off on my phone and can't get it to turn back on...

It's a style, once you're viewing the site as it is, you go into your settings and switch your settings from default to mobile style.

There's a chance you have the option at the bottom of your normal home page. I can never remember if that's on everyones screen or just mine.

I'll explain this better later this evening. The same thing happened to me.

Cythim

Reaction score
It's a style, once you're viewing the site as it is, you go into your settings and switch your settings from default to mobile style.

There's a chance you have the option at the bottom of your normal home page. I can never remember if that's on everyones screen or just mine.

I'll explain this better later this evening. The same thing happened to me.

Yeah, I did that except it changed my PC setting as well. Using mobile style on a PC sucks.

Cythim

Reaction score
Using the option at the bottom of the homepage seems to be working atm. I have normal style on my PC and mobile style on my iPhone now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Perfect. That's what I was trying to explain. Navigating is easier with mobile, but typing on my phone is still not my favorite.

Top Bottom