Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We're back up. Sorry for the down time. We're running 4.1.2 now and tomorrow I'll install the mobile style so you guys with blackberrys and such can view the site with no problem.

Again, sorry guys.

sdogo

Reaction score
We're back up. Sorry for the down time. We're running 4.1.2 now and tomorrow I'll install the mobile style so you guys with blackberrys and such can view the site with no problem.

Again, sorry guys.

Good news!

C

Cr122

Seriously though.....4.1.2 :B&B:

Good job, Sheik. Now if we can get some more active members we'll be where we want to be.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Again, sorry guys.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer as soon as he gets out of school.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Shit happens, Sheik, Thanks for having the site.

None of us should bitch about it. Unless we have a financial stake in it. And last time I checked, there weren't any fees applied to posting here.

Apology not needed Carlos.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah.

Next time I'll give you guys a heads up, though. The upgrade before this last one went off without a hitch. I didn't even have to lock down the forum last time. This time I actually got locked out and it was a bitch trying to get back in.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Yeah.

Next time I'll give you guys a heads up, though. The upgrade before this last one went off without a hitch. I didn't even have to lock down the forum last time. This time I actually got locked out and it was a bitch trying to get back in.

Reminds me of when I am doubleparked on Midswat's mom's ass. Waiting for a chance to get in the cooch.

Top Bottom