Reaction score
Best guess at FA. They sign Michael Huff and Tyson Clabo as starters. They let Spears and Hatcher go apparently.

Colombo, Barber, Leonard Davis, Ball cut.

Brooking and Igor hang on for a while

Dallas trades a 3rd and change to the Browns for 6. Browns targeting Julio Jones at 9.

6 - Patrick Peterson - CB/S - LSU - Its early March, Ive got nothing else to say on him

To see the rest of my mock you have to follow me on facebook and "like" my mock draft. :smug

Ok, nevermind

Dallas trades down to the late 2nd to get back a 3rd

2nd - Stephen Wisnewski - C/G - Penn St. - If he makes it. The perfect interior offensive linemen for us. Smart, tough, physical. Mayock said he has the best technique hes ever seen. A+ intangibles and he can replace Gurode at center down the line.

3rd - Bruce Carter - LB - UNC - 6'2"/240/Possible 4.5 40 time - Coming off an injury if not he might have been a late 1st rounder. I love this guys athleticism and fluidness. Very natural IMO. Suped-up Jason Williams except I never thought he looked lost on the field. Blocked 8 kicks in his career.

Trade down in the 4th to pick up a 5th

4th - James Brewer - T - Indiana - 6'6"/330 - Remember him? He looked like a stud at the combine in notoriously tough pass protection drills. Has health concerns and some question his motor but he is an excellent blocker and has great potential. Long arms and overall good athleticism.

5th - Cedric Thorton - DE - Southern Arkansas - 6'3"/309 - Held up well in double teams at Senior Bowl

5th - Brandon Fusco - C - Slippery Rock - 6'4"/316/ 5.09 40 - 4 years of experience and a good size/speed/strength ratio.

6th - Alex Henery - K - Deal with it

7th - Anthony Sherman - FB - UCONN - 5'10"/240/4.67 40/ 32 reps - Sick fullback class. I guess if youre going to use one this is the year to get one. This guy paved the way for the super mediocre Donald Brown to get drafted in the 1st round and Jordan Toddman(Who I like) might go R2

C

Cr122

Good effort, I don't want a corner with our first pick, but if it's Peterson I'll learn to like it.

sbk92

Reaction score
Tell me if you're drafting Peterson at corner or safety and then I'll officially grade this class.

Reaction score
Good effort, I don't want a corner with our first pick, but if it's Peterson I'll learn to like it.

Well Im w/ you if its Prince since he doesnt do too much for me in terms of a top 10 pick. He reminds me of Newman. But PP is a different breed

Tell me if you're drafting Peterson at corner or safety and then I'll officially grade this class.

In my first mock I mentioned you let him walk in and see whats what. Since in this mock we are signing Huff I would say he has a better chance at CB but if/when they draft him its a very fluid situation.

sbk92

Reaction score
In my first mock I mentioned you let him walk in and see whats what. Since in this mock we are signing Huff I would say he has a better chance at CB but if/when they draft him its a very fluid situation.

Epic fail.

F.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I love it, although you basically just threw away 2 picks with your 6th and 7th round choices.

Reaction score
I love it, although you basically just threw away 2 picks with your 6th and 7th round choices.

Whys that? I think the difference between a pro-bow kicker and Buehler is way greater than the difference between a 6th round WR and a UDFA WR. Our FO is notoriously stubborn and they wont do it, buts its the smart play

We're not trading up for anyone from #9

I think the breaking point is can they do it for a 3rd. They have worked well w/ the Browns in the past, Holmgren loves big WR's, and Julio Jones should make it to 9. Thats a great pairing.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whys that? I think the difference between a pro-bow kicker and Buehler is way greater than the difference between a 6th round WR and a UDFA WR. Our FO is notoriously stubborn and they wont do it, buts its the smart play

I think the breaking point is can they do it for a 3rd. They have worked well w/ the Browns in the past, Holmgren loves big WR's, and Julio Jones should make it to 9. Thats a great pairing.

You'll understand when you get older.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
cr122 in his last PM ever on this board sent to me was exactly right when said that when he left, you wouldn't even notice that he was here.

Top Bottom