4th: San Diego State WR Vincent Brown

5th: Idaho SS Shiloh Keo

6th: Clemson OT Chris Hairston

7th: Pittsburgh RB Dion Lewis

Last edited:

sdogo

Reaction score
prepare to feel the wrath of sbk your CB picker! lol

I like it. Solid draft, not flashy and realistic.

I know the Cowboys are high on Wilkerson, I just dont know if he lasts till our 2nd round pick. He seems to be gaining momentum right now.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't hate it but one thing I don't like is that your 2nd through 5th round picks are all smaller school guys. I know some small school guys will make it but the more you take, the more risk that some of them won't be able to compete at the highest level. Even after saying that, I really like Keo.

C

Cr122

I don't want a corner at 9 either, unless he's the BPA.

Then if that's the case we could always trade into the later teens or 20's and grab an extra pick.

Reaction score
I don't want a corner at 9 either, unless he's the BPA.

Then if that's the case we could always trade into the later teens or 20's and grab an extra pick.

I guarantee that if Prince is still there at 9, there will be teams in the mid to late teams looking at moving up.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't hate it but one thing I don't like is that your 2nd through 5th round picks are all smaller school guys. I know some small school guys will make it but the more you take, the more risk that some of them won't be able to compete at the highest level. Even after saying that, I really like Keo.

Small school Olinemen seem to have done pretty well recently though.

I think Vincent Brown could be another Greg Jennings.

Can't ignore Wilkerson's stats and measurables either.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'll beat SBK to the punch. Not a fan of taking a corner at 9.

Smart man.

Even taking away my stance on cornerbacks, we don't need one anyway. Jenkins, Newman, Scandrick is enough. Add a mid to late rounder to the mix.

Use that top 10 pick to begin rebuilding our offensive or defensive line.

Reaction score
Smart man.

Even taking away my stance on cornerbacks, we don't need one anyway. Jenkins, Newman, Scandrick is enough. Add a mid to late rounder to the mix.

Use that top 10 pick to begin rebuilding our offensive or defensive line.

Agreed. If you are still desperate for another corner, go sign a vet free agent. An Aaron Glenn type.

Top Bottom