sdogo

Reaction score
I found this interesting.

I got this from a colleague who works on the NFL Draft Advisory board and is part of the NFL Draft Production Committee who's partial responsibility is deciding which prospects will receive an invite to the draft.

Some of the names you will likely see invited will be of no surprise but there is some debate on Robert Quinn and like they have done with borderline players the last 2 years, they are considering having a meeting with Quinn and giving him the option to attend and back out at certain point during the draft if he wants to.

Seems the concern is, while consulting with various teams, esp those inside the top 10 there seems to be no determined market for Quinn.

Could we see a Dez like drop of a top 10 talent to the late first round?

I find it hard to believe a player with his skill set would be ignored for so long but we have seen scenario's like this play out in the past.

sbk92

Reaction score
His workouts are even more critical than the others. He needs to ace those tests or risk a free fall.

And the interviews are a big part of that too.

sdogo

Reaction score
His workouts are even more critical than the others. He needs to ace those tests or risk a free fall.

And the interviews are a big part of that too.

Your right, more then any prospect this season the draft process will mean everything.

Top Bottom