sdogo

Reaction score
If you have a undeniable hunger for the NFL Draft (aka Draft Geek) and want your opinion heard I can use you.

As some of you may or may not know, I started up a draft blog this year. It's the begging phase of a much bigger project that the details of which are still being crunched and will be explained at a later date. In the meantime, I'm trying to find a few good people who have the ambition and drive to stick with a project from the ground up. This could be a chance to expand on a hobbie, pass some spare time, do something you enjoy, get your name out there and possibly expand and develop a career in journalism or writing. I wont promise anything but for anyone putting the time in it's very likely once this new project launches you could have a major role in it that can lead to bigger things.

I'm looking for fresh idea's and approaches. Is there something you find lacking from the draft sites you visit? Is there something you think can be improved upon? Maybe you have great player evaluation skills or simply a plethora of opinions that could spark debate. No matter what it is, I would love to hear it.

I'm not worried about experience, computer savvy or blogging history. I'm not looking for professionals. The only requirement is that your knowledgeable on the draft, the NFL and College football and have something to share. The rest will works it's self out.

I ask if you have any interest you drop me a PM or email at ItIsWhatItIsDraftBlog@gmail.com and let me know your interest, what you have in mind or ask any questions you may have before deciding.

Based on number of people interested I may request a sample of your idea so be prepared.

I appreciate your interest and I hope I can get a few of the fellow draft geeks I know we have here to join me. Also, if you know someone who may be interested that does not post here please feel free to let them know about it and contact me as well.

sdogo

C

Cr122

C'mon you guys none has what it takes to become a writer here?

C'MON!!!!!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can think of at least two people here that would be great at it. I don't wanna name any names though.

sdogo

Reaction score
I can think of at least two people here that would be great at it. I don't wanna name any names though.

I would really like to get someone here involved. I'll be expanding to include a Cowboys section of my blog specifically for Cowboys news, information and views and plan on making this board a big part of it. I could really use some help in that section as well.

C

Cr122

I know one too, but I won't say his name either.

I'd do it but I'm not the writer type.

Top Bottom