Reaction score
You are unfamilair w/ my past work, but I am, in fact, awesome.

Scaled down FA hopefuls: Michael Huff(FS) and Tyson Clabo(RT)
Re-sign Spears, Kosier(1yr), and Bowen.
Cut Colombo, Brooking, and Barber
Trade Igor to Houston for a 6th. We could owe them a 2012 7th based on snaps. Saw this posted and its a solid idea. Hes been w/ Wade for years and they can use some experience at the position. Barwin looked like an OLB last I saw

1st - Patrick Peterson - Let him walk in and pick out the biggest chump in our secondary and he replaces them. Edit - Googling Patrick Peterson definitely just backfired

Trade down to mid-2nd and pick up a 4th
2nd - Stephen Wisneiswski - C/G - Starting tackles are set at this point. Getting a starting interior linemen is dire. Still room to put on weight
SWisniewski.jpg

3rd - Quinton Carter - SS - Oklahoma - Way more effort and heart than Sensabaugh. Would be a fan favorite
TDCblog100509.jpg

woops

Trade a 4th and 6th to move up and get a late 3rd
3rd - Christian Ballard - DE - Iowa - Quick and athletic as hell, still room to grow into his body and get better.

5th Casey Mathews - ILB - Not totally on the bandwagon just yet but at least you know what type of player youre getting. He wont be soft, lazy, or complacent. Also long hair - ferocious
CaseyMatthews.jpg

6th Alex Henery - K - Heres why I would. The top kickers out of the UDFA are probably not signing here w/ The Buehlers presence. The difference between a 6th round RB/ and an undrafted one is negligible. The difference between Alex Henery and what we could be stuck w/ can be Nick Folk-esque

7th - Charles Clay - FB - Tulsa - Huge frame. Pretty weaponish potential
carlton-banks.jpg

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
After we get Christian Ballard in the 3rd, we should take Gabe Carimi in the 4th.

Cythim

Reaction score
Maybe we can trade Carolina our 7th for their 1st next season to give us a better shot at Luck.

Reaction score
lol.. i just noticed the picture of Quinton Carter has a caption of "would be a fan favorite" as he's facemasking a guy to the ground. Yea, more penalties.. that's how you become a fan favorite real quick in Dallas.

Top Bottom