Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I apologize for any confusion on this, but for those of us that have been here since the beginning, we have to update our passwords since we're at the 160 day mark of existence. That will be the case for all members when they individually hit the 160 day mark.

I forgot all about this and should have warned you guys that this was going to need to be done.

If you guys hate the option, I'll see about doing away with the feature. I was able to use the same password, just had to update it.

I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks.

C

Cr122

It is sort of a shitty option, I don't think everyone will want to change their passwords every 160 days. Just saying.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I apologize for any confusion on this, but for those of us that have been here since the beginning, we have to update our passwords since we're at the 160 day mark of existence. That will be the case for all members when they individually hit the 160 day mark.

I forgot all about this and should have warned you guys that this was going to need to be done.

If you guys hate the option, I'll see about doing away with the feature. I was able to use the same password, just had to update it.

I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks.

Get rid of it please. I hate having to change passwords over and over.

Reaction score
Get rid please, they do this at work but at 90 days and its super annoying. Thanks

Reaction score
I think if you guys ever do have to change your pasword, you should go with something that fits. Like "whineyvagina."

You know, for example.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This was taken care of by Midswat. Send him your hugs and kisses via pm.

Top Bottom