sdogo

Reaction score
I have a feeling I would need a new TV if this happened.

ROUND ONE

1. Carolina Panthers-Da’Quan Bowers, DE-Clemson
-The Panthers need to give Jimmy Clausen a slight chance if they are going to be successful. Bowers has more upside than Julius Peppers did as a rookie.

2. Denver Broncos-Nick Fairley, DE-Auburn
-The Broncos should see their pass rush improve with the return of Elvis Dumervil, but still need help up front. Fairley should be dominant at the point of attack in the NFL.

3. Buffalo Bills-Blaine Gabbert, QB-Missouri
-The Bills claim to have committed to Ryan Fitzpatrick, but the strong-armed Gabbert is hard to pass up here. The franchise is trying to change to culture in the locker-room and this would start things off right.

4. Cincinnati Bengals-Robert Quinn, DE-North Carolina
-The Bengals saw Carlos Dunlap develop slowly but surely and will pair him with another threat that will take attention away from him. Quinn has great instincts and can get to the Quarterback.

5. Arizona Cardinals-Cam Newton, QB-Auburn
-Most pundits would mark this as too early to take Newton, but the Cardinals have virtually no answer at the position. Big, athletic quarterbacks like Newton seldom last long on Draft Day.

6. Cleveland Browns-A. J. Green, WR-Georgia
-The Browns seemed poised to make a run at a better season, but fell flat late in the season. Few underclassmen Wideouts have the polish of A. J. Green, who can stop on a dime.

7. San Francisco 49ers-Marcel Dareus, DT-Alabama
-The ‘Niners are thinking Quarterback, but new coach Jim Harbaugh will not reach at this point. Dareus reminds some a little of Jay Ratliff as a run stuffer with better quickness than most 2-technique players.

8. Tennessee Titans-Ryan Mallett, QB-Arkansas
-If the 49ers mass on Mallett, he makes a lot of sense here. He needs to prove himself in areas other than arm strength to cement top-10 status.

9. Dallas Cowboys-Nate Solder, OT-Colorado
-The Cowboys missed Flozell Adams more than expected this season and will try to rebuild up front in the off-season. Solder is the best in a weak Tackle class and will fit right in for Big D.

10. Washington Redskins-Jake Locker, QB-Washington
-No one expects Locker to go this high, but the Redskins have placed themselves near the point of no return with Donovan McNabb. Locker is an athlete and a leader and should succeed with more talent around him.

11. Houston Texans-Patrick Peterson, CB-LSU
-Peterson should not fall this far, but teams in the Top 10 have more pressing needs. The Texans watched their pass defense disintegrate this year and will upgrade their secondary and return game with one pick.

12. Minnesota Vikings-Ryan Kerrigan, DE-Purdue
-The Vikes did not generate as much of as a pass rush in 2010 and will need to add another option. Kerrigan has the versatility to play in space or with his hand in the dirt.

13. Detroit Lions-Prince Amukamara, CB-Nebraska
-The Lions also benefit from the lack of need at the Cornerback position this season. They are only a few pieces away from becoming a complete team and Amukamara would make huge strides in this defense.

14. St. Louis Rams-Julio Jones, WR-Alabama
-The Rams have quantity but not quality at the Wide Receiver position and get a steal in Julio Jones, the best underneath target in the draft. The injuries are a concern but the upside is hard to ignore.

15. Miami Dolphins-Mark Ingram, RB-Alabama
-No team went from contender to pretender more quickly than the Fish last year and their inability to run the ball was culprit #1. Without Ronnie Brown or Ricky Williams (potentially), the Dolphins will need a workhorse Running back.

16. Jacksonville Jaguars-Adrian Clayborn, DE-Iowa
The Jags thought that they had the ultimate package when drafting Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves back-to-back in 2008. No such luck. Clayborn is a more complete player with outstanding size.

17. New England Patriots (Oakland)-Von Miller, OLB-Texas A&M
-The Patriots fall backwards into players like Miller all the time. I didn’t even try and it happens in my mock. Here we go again.

18. San Diego Chargers-Cameron Heyward, DE-Ohio State
-The Chargers are quick to line up strong, powerful players on the edge and give Heyward the slight edge over Drake Nevis as a better fit for their scheme. He had a great post-season game that cements his rank.

19. New York Giants-Anthony Castonzo, OT-Boston College
-Age and injuries have caught up with the Giants’ Offensive Line and Castonzo is the type of strong, durable pass blocker that they covet. He has great football intelligence and will keep Eli Manning upright.

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Akeem Ayers, OLB-UCLA
-This system may not suit Ayers as well as others, but he can more than hold his own as a strongside ‘backer in the 4-3 Cover 2. He is athletic enough to play in space and cover.

21. Kansas City Chiefs-Gabe Carimi, OT-Wisconsin
-The Chiefs had one of the best lines in history about a decade ago and must continue to build to keep Jamaal Charles churning out yards. Carimi regularly neutralized his opponent’s top pass rusher.

22. Indianapolis Colts-Mike Pouncey, G-Florida
-The Colts will be able to move Pouncey out to Guard in their offense. He should cement a spot in this lineup early on in 2011.

23. Philadelphia Eagles-Janoris Jenkins, CB-Florida
-The Eagles have had a revolving door opposite Asante Samuel and will relish the opportunity to find a younger lockdown option. 2010 was not the best for Jenkins, but there is no denying his talent.

24. New Orleans Saints-Drake Nevis, DT-LSU
-Scouts are all over the place on Nevis, but we expect Gregg Williams to lobby for him in New Orleans. We doubt that he will have much of a 40-time, but the game film does not lie.

25. Seattle Seahawks-Justin Blackmon, WR-Oklahoma State
-The Seahawks resemble the Green Bay Packers in that they chuck the ball all over the field to a variety of receivers. Unlike the Packers, they lack a true #1 option and Blackmon could fill that role.

26. Green Bay Packers-Cameron Jordan, DE-California
-The Packers did the right thing in acquiring 2 top defenders in one draft 2 years ago in the form of Clay Matthews and BJ Raji. Jordan will fill the 5-technique role better than anyone they currently use.

27. Chicago Bears-Brandon Harris, CB-Miami
-The Bears are aging on defense and have good starters in the secondary but depth is an issue. Harris is the athletic cover corner on whom teams take chances at this point of the draft.

28. New York Jets-Tyron Smith, OT-USC
-Some players have prognosticators predicting huge combines a month in advance. Smith should wow enough people while in shorts to qualify as the heir-apparent to Damien Woody.

29. Baltimore Ravens-Curtis Brown, CB-Texas
-The Ravens have looked horrible in the secondary at times this season and the jury is still out on Josh Wilson serving as a long-term answer. Brown could be an elite option in a few years.

30. Pittsburgh Steelers-Justin Houston, OLB-Georgia
-The Steelers are not expected to re-sign LaMarr Woodley and lost Thaddeus Gibson to the 49ers. Houston will fill the void of a 3rd-pass rusher that the Steelers have failed to get in the Mike Tomlin era.

31. Atlanta Falcons-Allen Bailey, DT-Miami
-The Falcons look good enough on defense that they could afford to draft someone to compete with Jonathan Babineaux. Bailey can absolutely dominate at the point of attack.

32. New England Patriots-Rahim Moore, S-UCLA
-Remember how I said that the Pats manage to draft coveted players that fall on draft day? Rahim Moore is a stud who is only available here because of his position.

ROUND TWO

1. New England Patriots (Carolina)-Derek Sherrod, OT-Mississippi State
2. Denver Broncos-Kyle Rudolph, TE-Notre Dame
3. Buffalo Bills-DeMarcus Love, OT-Arkansas
4. Cincinnati Bengals-Jason Pinkston, OT-Pittsburgh
5. Arizona Cardinals-Benjamin Ijalana, G-Villanova
6. Cleveland Browns-Marcus Cannon, OT-TCU
7. San Francisco 49ers-Rodney Hudson, C-Florida State
8. Tennessee Titans-Greg Jones, ILB-Michigan State
9. Dallas Cowboys-Stephen Paea, DE-Oregon State
10. Washington Redskins-Leonard Hankerson, WR-Miami
11. Houston Texans-DJ Williams, TE-Arkansas State
12. Minnesota Vikings-Terrelle Pryor, QB-Ohio State*
13. Detroit Lions-Bruce Carter, OLB-North Carolina
14. St. Louis Rams-Lance Kendricks, TE-Wisconsin
15. Denver Broncos (Miami)-Jimmy Smith, CB-Colorado
16. Jacksonville Jaguars-Luke Stocker, TE-Tennessee
17. Oakland Raiders-Brandon Burton, CB-Utah
18. San Diego Chargers-Jonathan Baldwin, WR-Pittsburgh
19. New York Giants-Martez Wilson, ILB-Illinois
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Quan Sturdivant, ILB-North Carolina
21. Kansas City Chiefs-Stefen Wisniewski, G-Penn State
22. Indianapolis Colts-Muhammad Wilkerson, DT-Temple
23. Philadelphia Eagles-Orlando Franklin, OT-Miami
24. New Orleans Saints-Mark Herzlich, OLB-Boston College
25. Seattle Seahawks-Danny Watkins, OT-Baylor
26. Green Bay Packers-Dontay Moch, OLB-Nevada
27. Chicago Bears-Mason Foster, OLB-Washington
28. New York Jets-Michael Floyd, WR-Notre Dame
29. Baltimore Ravens-Kristofer O’Dowd, C-USC
30. Pittsburgh Steelers-Ras-I Dowling, CB-Virginia
31. Atlanta Falcons-Jeremy Beal, DE-Oklahoma
32. New England Patriots-Mikel LeShoure, RB-Illinois

ROUND THREE

1. Carolina Panthers-DeAndre McDaniel, S-Clemson
2. Denver Broncos-Daniel Thomas, RB-Kansas State
3. Buffalo Bills-Shareece Wright, CB-USC
4. Cincinnati Bengals-Shane Vereen, RB-California
5. Arizona Cardinals-Torrey Smith, WR-Maryland
6. Cleveland Browns-Jurrell Casey, DT-USC
7. San Francisco 49ers-DeMarco Murray, RB-Oklahoma
8. Tennessee Titans-Delone Carter, RB-Syracuse
9. Dallas Cowboys-Johnny Patrick, CB-Louisville
10. New Orleans Saints (Washington)-Quinton Carter, S-Oklahoma
11. Houston Texans-Kendall Hunter, RB-Oklahoma State
12. New England Patriots (Minnesota)-Pat Devlin, QB-Delaware
13. Detroit Lions-DeAndre Brown, WR-Southern Mississippi
14. St. Louis Rams-Jordan Todman, RB-Connecticut
15. Miami Dolphins-KJ Wright, OLB-Mississippi State
16. Jacksonville Jaguars-Christian Ballard, DT-Iowa
17. Oakland Raiders-Ronald Johnson, WR-USC
18. San Diego Chargers-Pernell McPhee, OLB-Mississippi State
19. New York Giants-Will Hill, S-Florida
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Aaron Williams, CB-Texas
21. Kansas City Chiefs-Marvin Austin, DT-North Carolina
22. Indianapolis Colts-Jaiqwuan Jarrett, S-Temple
23. Philadelphia Eagles-Nate Irving, ILB-N. C. State
24. New Orleans Saints-Rashad Carmichael, CB-Virginia Tech
25. San Diego Chargers (Seattle)-Phil Taylor, DT-Baylor
26. Green Bay Packers-Ricky Stanzi, QB-Iowa
27. Chicago Bears-Stanley Havili, FB-USC
28. San Diego Chargers (NY Jets)-Noel Devine, RB-West Virginia
29. Baltimore Ravens-Jabaal Sheard, OLB-Pittsburgh
30. Pittsburgh Steelers-Niles Paul, WR-Nevada
31. Atlanta Falcons-Dwayne Harris, WR-East Carolina
32. New England Patriots-Jerrell Powe, DT-Mississippi

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Awful. Obviousy done by a Cowboy hater. Thats the draft he hopes we have.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at the Redskins pick. I could see them doing that.

And I will be thrilled.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Awful. Obviousy done by a Cowboy hater. Thats the draft he hopes we have.

OF COURSE! My thoughts exactly. I've noticed that some people make mocks with what they hope that a team would take either bad or good. I mean really... LOL!!! Both Patrick Peterson and Amukamara are sitting there and we are going to pass mon both of them to reaxch for Solder. I wouldn't mind the Stepehn Paea in the 2nd, but he's going in the 1st. He's a mid to late 1st rounder.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is Alan Ball level Horrible.

Same players available I'd go...
1. Patrick Peterson (and then I'd do a little dance)
2. Stefen Wisniewski (more dancing occurs)
3. Quinton Carter (now I'm just pointing and laughing at all other GM's)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Like him alot with our 2nd, if he makes it there.

Drafted his daddy in 1989 but traded him. This time we draft the Ski and stick with him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Q CARTER?????????????????????????

Ban this bitch!

I dont want anything to do with any Q Carters ever again. And anyone suggests it is toast.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh that Q Carter scares me too but we have to move on , dbair. It's time to let Quincy go.

By far one of Jerry's worst moves ever. I've talked to scouts who claim their teams had him graded as a 5th or 6th rounder. My buddy who used to work for the 49ers told me at the time we drafted him that he doesn't have the "mental aptitude" to play QB in the NFL. I'd say he nailed it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh that Q Carter scares me too but we have to move on , dbair. It's time to let Quincy go.

By far one of Jerry's worst moves ever. I've talked to scouts who claim their teams had him graded as a 5th or 6th rounder. My buddy who used to work for the 49ers told me at the time we drafted him that he doesn't have the "mental aptitude" to play QB in the NFL. I'd say he nailed it.

ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! QUINCY!!!!! NO NO NO!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score

I'll take that right now.

Top Bottom