Reaction score
‎ AlbertBreer‎
I'll have more later this week on Newton. But my feeling now is that it's between him & Blaine Gabbert to be 1st QB off board. Always fluid.
Twitter -

AlbertBreer‎
From what I hear, Cam Newton is considered a MUCH better leader than VY or Russell.
Twitter -

Albert Breer
Talked with some scouts this morning about it. Based on that, expect Cam Newton will contend to be 1st QB taken, if not first overall pick.

--------------------

Those were recent blurbs (this morning) from Breer's Twitter account. I think everyone acknowledges what a good job Breer does.

Not that his opinion on Newton matters, but I think it's safe to say that he's forming those opinions based on who he has spoken with (such as the blurb about speaking with scouts).

Truthfully, I find it amazing that Cam would even be considered a top 10 or better selection based on what I've seen from him.

C

Cr122

Someone will draft him no later than the 15th pick.

Maybe he'll go by 10.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at whoever picks this guy in the top-10...hell I wouldnt even pick him in the first round

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If he gets picked up in the top 10, so much the better for us, because that means we would have a shot at the big three in Fairly---provided he's not gone in the top 3, and Peterson---same as Fairly, and Amukamara.

Top Bottom