Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whenever I come back to the site, the previous post, before the last post in a thread, shows up?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a bug that sbk and others have pointed out. It's nothing any of us can fix in the control panel. Vbulletin sent me another upgrade email the other day, if I get a chance I'll upgrade again and see if it's fixed in the next patch.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a bug that sbk and others have pointed out. It's nothing any of us can fix in the control panel. Vbulletin sent me another upgrade email the other day, if I get a chance I'll upgrade again and see if it's fixed in the next patch.

Well it begs being repeated, so there.

sbk92

Reaction score

And that's another bug too. It's not showing up in the quote above this but it repeated "panel" twice in your post. Makes us read like a bunch of Johnny Two Times from Goodfellas.

I got to go get the papers....get the papers.

C

Cr122

And that's another bug too. It's not showing up in the quote above this but it repeated "panel" twice in your post. Makes us read like a bunch of Johnny Two Times from Goodfellas.

I got to go get the papers....get the papers.

lol lol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stop with the repeat fucking ghost site! I come back here and it's always a message from like 5 minutes ago that's already been passed by.

Top Bottom