Reaction score
#1 Tyron Smith
T/USC
The junior lineman was exceptional as a pass blocking left tackle during his sophomore campaign. Smith returned this season with added power, moved to the right side and has become a dominant run blocker. He is building tremendous momentum in scouting circles and could end up as a top 12 pick. 1st Round Prospect

#2 Derek Sherrod
T/Mississippi State
Sherrod is one of the fastest rising seniors in the nation and has improved his pre-season draft grade almost two full rounds. He's another outstanding pass protector on the left side while also displaying tremendous skill blocking in motion. 1st Round Prospect

#3 Anthony Castonzo
T/Boston College
Castonzo, rated by scouts as the top senior tackle in the nation entering the season, turned in a solid senior campaign. He's tall, athletic and a left tackle prospect who should only improve once he becomes acquainted with an NFL strength and conditioning program. 1st/2nd Round Prospect

#4 Gabe Carimi
Wisconsin
The Badgers four-year starter at left tackle is considered by many as the most underrated prospect at the position. Scouts continue to poke holes in Carimi's game but the senior responds by dominating some of the best defensive linemen in the nation every Saturday. 2nd Round Prospect

#5 Nate Solder
T/Colorado
Solder hit a few bumps in the road early in the campaign but finished his senior season on a strong note. Scouts love the way Solder easily moves his 6-foot-8 frame about the field and give high grades for his blocking mechanics. Like many of the other senior prospects, Solder offers a tremendous amount of upside in his game. 2nd Round Prospect

#6 Matt Reynolds
T/BYU
The Cougars junior is a nice combination of size and athleticism. Reynolds has been reliable on the left side and scouts are enamored with the way the 318-pound tackle moves his feet in pass protection. He is expected to enter the draft. 2nd Round Prospect

#7 Stefen Wisniewski
C/Penn State
Wisniewski has been a reliable blocker on the pivot and dominates opponents much like his uncle, former All Pro guard Steve Wisniewski, did on the college level and in the professional ranks. The senior is solid in all facets of the game and has the skills necessary to play in a variety of NFL systems. 2nd/3rd Round Prospect

#8 John Moffitt
G/Wisconsin
Moffitt rebounded well this season after struggling with a pectoral injury throughout his junior campaign. He's displayed great power as a run blocker this season and has been consistent all year. Moffitt also effectively handled the center position at times during his Wisconsin career, versatility which will enhance his draft value. 3rd Round Prospect

#9 Rodney Hudson
G/Florida Stat
Hudson is considered by most scouts as the top zone blocking guard from the senior class. He's a fluid athlete and easily moves around the field, effortlessly getting to the second level then removing linebackers or defensive back from the action. 3rd Round Prospect

#10 Marcus Cannon
OL/TCU
Cannon is another college blocker with the versatility to line up at several offensive line positions. He's a wide-bodied lineman who moves well on his feet and has effectively manned the tackle position at TCU the past two seasons. Most scouts project Cannon at guard in the NFL. 3rd/4th Round Prospect

Reaction score
According to Sports Illustrated, only 7 offensive lineman are worthy of being selected in the first two rounds.

I find that hard to believe.

Reaction score
If we get one of the Top 2 CB's then in the 2nd round get Big Nate outta Colorado...who knows maybe Marcus Cannon in the 4th
....I'll be very happy

Reaction score
If we get one of the Top 2 CB's then in the 2nd round get Big Nate outta Colorado...who knows maybe Marcus Cannon in the 4th
....I'll be very happy

Part of me hates the idea of getting a CB with our top selection . . . but I have to admit, I'm on the Patrick Peterson bandwagon early.

And with the receivers in the NFC East, we're in dire need of quality cover men.

Although if a dominant pass rusher is available, then we ought to take him. It appears as though late 2009 was a mirage for Spencer. And I'm not sure if Ratliff is wearing down, or if he's just having a down year (like the rest of the team). Of course, it's hard to judge our pass rush when QB's only have to hold the ball for 2 1/2 seconds before finding an open receiver or zone.

Reaction score
Part of me hates the idea of getting a CB with our top selection . . . but I have to admit, I'm on the Patrick Peterson bandwagon early.

And with the receivers in the NFC East, we're in dire need of quality cover men.

Although if a dominant pass rusher is available, then we ought to take him. It appears as though late 2009 was a mirage for Spencer. And I'm not sure if Ratliff is wearing down, or if he's just having a down year (like the rest of the team). Of course, it's hard to judge our pass rush when QB's only have to hold the ball for 2 1/2 seconds before finding an open receiver or zone.

me 2 ive watched alot of lsu games this year and hes gonna be a good 1 the thing with peterson is he has some potential at fs 2

Top Bottom