Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Okay, I think I have successfully completed the upgrade to the newest version possible in Vbulletin 4.0.8

What that means exactly, I don't know. Vbulletin claims that from 4.0.7 to 4.0.8 they have fixed 390+ bugs in the software. We jumped from 4.0.5 to 4.0.8, so I'm guessing that number at least doubled from that jump.

I apologize for the board being down for a few hours.

I have one more add on I'm going to do, it was requested by Jon88, but I'm sure we will all get some use out of it. I'll be adding a chat room, I was hoping to have that up for the game tomorrow and promised Jon88 as much. This upgrade/backup took a little longer than I expected and I just can't make that happen tonight and probably not before the game, but I will get that done before we go 1-9.

I almost scrapped the whole upgrade about half way through the upload as it dawned on me that I didn't know if threads and post counts would go away with the new version, as you all can see, those are still recorded. Thank God.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No problem.

I think we'd all prefer a chat room over a game thread where you have to keep hitting the refresh button. We could chat during college football games, pro games before and after ours, and on Sunday/Monday nights. It would be a lot of fun IMO.

Top Bottom