Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The site may be down for a bit this evening due to an upgrade I'm trying to install.

I'll post in this thread when it's complete. Shouldn't be more than a few hours.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sweet. If it's what I think it is you just gave me an early Christmas present.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sweet. If it's what I think it is you just gave me an early Christmas present.

It's one of them. I'm trying to upgrade t VB 4.0.8 also. I'm ding that first because there are TONS of bugs in the 4.0.5, something like 350 bugs that they've fixed.

I just ask that you guys hang with me if this causes the site to revert to it's original skin and color scheme. I'll work that stuff out, hopefully it's a smooth transition.

Edit: 397 bugs from 4.0.7 to 4.0.8

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's one of them. I'm trying to upgrade t VB 4.0.8 also. I'm ding that first because there are TONS of bugs in the 4.0.5, something like 350 bugs that they've fixed.

I just ask that you guys hang with me if this causes the site to revert to it's original skin and color scheme. I'll work that stuff out, hopefully it's a smooth transition.

Edit: 397 bugs from 4.0.7 to 4.0.8

Get it right!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
FYI,

Windows and php script clashed and caused the down time. It was on the site host. They fixed it.

All is well again.

Reaction score
I just figured you were in the process of changing this to DallasMavericksUniverse.com, what with the lock out and all.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
FYI,

Windows and php script clashed and caused the down time. It was on the site host. They fixed it.

All is well again.

Well,I suffered emotional stress and mental anguish from not being able to log on.

I know a guy who has a buddy that studied pre law before he switched his major to Quilting history,so you just better watch it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well,I suffered emotional stress and mental anguish from not being able to log on.

I know a guy who has a buddy that studied pre law before he switched his major to Quilting history,so you just better watch it.

The supermoon is going to kill us all before any of that goes down.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just logged on, what happened?

The site was gone for at least 45 minutes. When I tried to pull it up, I got a message with a guy wearing floaties that said, " 500 (eternal server) error. We're trying to get your site back up and running"

Something like that.

Top Bottom