sdogo

Reaction score
With the 2nd selection in the NFL Draft.................

What's your flavor?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If things stayed where they are now, which we know they won't(players will shoot up and down boards), I'd trade out of the spot(not too many teams coveting the earlier picks, but I'd try) and pick up an extra 2nd rounder. I'm hoping we can snag at least 2 Lineman by doing that and a saftey before the 2nd round is finished.

Reaction score
I'd trade down with a QB desperate team.

I'd hate to end up with a top 5 selection, the way the rookie salary caps go . . .

Plymkr

Reaction score
This team needs more then one player, Trade down, try and get more picks

sbk92

Reaction score
It would have to be a sweet deal to make me trade out of a spot to land an elite blue chip game changing talent.

But when you're talking about franchise QBs, it could easily happen. Teams will put together big trade packages for that QB.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson. Enough with the trading down shit. It seems Jerry's looking to go into every draft, looking to trade down at some point. They probably restrained him in his chair this year or something.

Reaction score
I'd trade down with a QB desperate team.

I'd hate to end up with a top 5 selection, the way the rookie salary caps go . . .

hopefully they try to make it like the nba so it makes the draft pick earn a good and bigger contract after two years and two possible option years so if they are r a bust u really dont have that much money invested in the pick

Reaction score
Patrick Peterson. Enough with the trading down shit. It seems Jerry's looking to go into every draft, looking to trade down at some point. They probably restrained him in his chair this year or something.

Patrick peterson would be a great pick he can play corner/Fs and return's kickoffs reminds me alot of Charles woodson being very versatile the way he plays

Top Bottom