ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any of you fools watching this thing tonight?

I'm not, but I admit I am pretty curious. Would love for Canelo to win.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Canelo wins too. Not watching it tonight. I don't have Showtime.

Reaction score
It's getting pathetic at this point. Mayweather is essentially a WWE wrestler. His fights are beyond pre-determined. He avoided the only true challenger he's ever had like the plague. Hope someone knocks him the fuck out soon. He's the Deangelo Hall of boxing.

On a bright note, a couple of the undercard fights were actually pretty damn entertaining.

Reaction score
Haters gonna Hate.....The guy will never lose and will retire undefeated with more monayyy than most countries...

He's just that damn good that it doesn't matter who he fights he makes them all look pedestrian..

Reaction score
LOL

He's a pussy. And he won't share any of his money with you for blowing him on a message board, Hos.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why won't he fight Pacquiao? Scared of getting his face punched in?

Reaction score
Why won't he fight Pacquiao? Scared of getting his face punched in?

He'd probably fight him now that pacquiao is declining. He ducked him for a couple straight years bc he's a giant fraud. I'm sure his fanboys also think WWE is real though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
boxing= fixed

= not worth watching

Used to love boxing too, but its been a joke for 15-20 years now

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's getting pathetic at this point. Mayweather is essentially a WWE wrestler. His fights are beyond pre-determined. He avoided the only true challenger he's ever had like the plague.
When Bert Sugar was still alive, I heard an interview with him and he said exactly that -- that Mayweather was determined to keep the undefeated record alive and would never fight Manny because he was afraid he might lose.

And yeah, as for how much money he has... Who cares?

Reaction score
When Bert Sugar was still alive, I heard an interview with him and he said exactly that -- that Mayweather was determined to keep the undefeated record alive and would never fight Manny because he was afraid he might lose.

And yeah, as for how much money he has... Who cares?

Yup I read an article quoting Sugar about the situation.

I think some are quick to play the "you're just jellie cuz he's rich" card. I don't put much thought into his wealth at all. He and Hulk Hogan have made a ton of money doing what they do. Lets just not put them on some pedestal. Mayweather is nowhere close to some trailblazer in boxing. He's intelligent enough to realize that he could make the same amount of money fighting scrubs as he could in an actual real fight, so he took the pussy way out. Just call a spade a spade and quit glorifying the guy.

Top Bottom