Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;0TxQSYWu61I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxQSYWu61I[/video]

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Girardi is 100% correct. How the fuck did dempster get a warning? No question he should've been tossed. He trew at him at least twice intentionally.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a Yankee fan who loathes A-Rod but that was ridiculous. You can't let them hit one of our guys and then take away our ability to retaliate. Both teams should have been warned after the first pitch that went behind the legs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently Dempster didn't plunk him because of the PED scandal. It was because ARod snubbed him at a public event.

Makes Dempster look like a junior high mean girl as opposed to a defender of the MLB's/players union's honor.

And this *almost* makes ARod look like a sympathetic figure.

Reaction score
Apparently Dempster didn't plunk him because of the PED scandal. It was because ARod snubbed him at a public event.

Makes Dempster look like a junior high mean girl as opposed to a defender of the MLB's/players union's honor.

And this *almost* makes ARod look like a sympathetic figure.

Yeah, I found myself hoping he would go yard against that woman.

Reaction score
Girardi is 100% correct. How the fuck did dempster get a warning? No question he should've been tossed. He trew at him at least twice intentionally.

Absolutely regardless of hiw you feel about ARod that was BS and Dempster should have been tossed.

Reaction score
I hate A-Rod because he is a cheater and instead of being a man about his suspension like the rest of the bio linked players, he is trying to wriggle out of it.

I hate Dempster because when he came to Texas last year he was Turrible. More like DUMPSTER!

I hope they both get rat AIDS.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
ARod got plucked for being a snitch. He sang like a bird allegedly. That was what I heard on the radio last night anyway.

Reaction score
Someone on Mike & Mike this morning put it perfect: "How ironic is it that Dempster could be suspended for hitting someone who should have been suspended already?"

Top Bottom