Reaction score
Florida's Andre Debose out for season with ACL injury

The best thing about training camps opening throughout the country is that it means we're that much closer to the start of the college football season. The worst thing is it also means we're just as close to an injury occurring that could affect said season.

And Florida finds itself on the wrong end of that spectrum as the school confirmed on Wednesday that wide receiver Andre Debose suffered a torn ACL and is going to miss the entire 2013 season.

While Debose hasn't had quite the impact on the Florida offense that was expected of the former five-star recruit, he's been a major contributor on special teams. In the last three seasons he's returned 58 kicks for 1,592 yards and four touchdowns.

A redshirt senior, it is possible that if Debose misses the entire season as is being reported, he can apply to the NCAA for a waiver that would grant him a sixth year of eligibility.

-----

Good.

Go Vols.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Here's a couple questions for everyone:A)Are the preseason rankings a good idea? B)Who,if anyone,can take down Bama?

Reaction score
Here's a couple questions for everyone:A)Are the preseason rankings a good idea? B)Who,if anyone,can take down Bama?

A. I think preseason rankings are stupid.

B. I think there are some teams in the SEC that can topple Bama. UGA, A&M (if they keep Manziel), Florida ect. Outside of SEC, Oregon, Stanford, a couple of others certainly would have a fighters chance.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
A. I think preseason rankings are stupid.

B. I think there are some teams in the SEC that can topple Bama. UGA, A&M (if they keep Manziel), Florida ect. Outside of SEC, Oregon, Stanford, a couple of others certainly would have a fighters chance.

I agree on both counts.How the hell does Bama have 8 home games?

Reaction score
I don't care who beats bama just as long as they don't win it again.

I have high hopes for my Buckeyes but I don't know if they could stop anybody on defense good enough to win the Championship. Big Ten is a joke and only Michigan is worth a shit. Bucks will have a really impressive team next year if Miller comes back with these badass classes Meyer is bringing in.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unless they completely look past someone, Bama isn't losing to anyone this year. Maybe one loss at most, but no more.

Georgia may have the best offensive team in the SEC but they definitely have a lot of questions on defense. Bama is loaded on both sides of the ball.

Reaction score
11 Days away. My Aggies open up against Rice. Still no word on Johnny Manziel. With him, I have us 10-2 and in a possible BCS bowl. Without him, I'll be happy with 8 wins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
11 Days away. My Aggies open up against Rice. Still no word on Johnny Manziel. With him, I have us 10-2 and in a possible BCS bowl. Without him, I'll be happy with 8 wins.

You can probably catch up with him, he's plowing your sister as we type

Reaction score
‏@philsteele042
No big surprise but Justin Worley has been named the starting QB for Tennessee.

No idea who that guy is but GO VOLS

Mr.Po

Reaction score
College game day has arrived.

Excited to sit down after work and actually watch a live game again.

As the Cowboys ineptitude has almost extended into 2 full decades I find myself further distancing myself from the pro game and becoming more passionate about college football season regardless of who is playing on TV.

Top Bottom