• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 7

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thought if the Heat won last night, it would have been Heat in 5 or 6. Now it's in 7. They'll find a way to win like they have so far through the playoffs. Spurs will be their toughest test, but I don't think LeBron lets the Heat lose this series.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Thought if the Heat won last night, it would have been Heat in 5 or 6. Now it's in 7. They'll find a way to win like they have so far through the playoffs. Spurs will be their toughest test, but I don't think LeBron lets the Heat lose this series.

Watching this thread sputter and die would have been more entertaining than any comment you could have provided.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Spurs. I like Tim Duncan and how the team has been so solidly built over the years.

There's something about the Heat I just don't like.

Reaction score
Also rooting for the Spurs but I also like Lebron so I'm cool with it either way.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
League's not going to let Lebron lose two out of three Finals... Plus the one he already lost in Cleveland. Book it.

Reaction score
If the Spurs can keep Lebron's scoring down, this series will def tip in their favor. Miami has shown that they wilt under pressure at various times.

I hate Wade so much. No coincidence that he sucks now that the refs don't give him 45 phantom foul calls per game. He's also such a smug little ugly fuck. I'll never forget the coughing incident where they mocked Dirk's flu. Glad Dirk dropped a deuce on them in that finals series. I'll be rooting for Wade to lose more than anything else this series.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate Wade so much. No coincidence that he sucks now that the refs don't give him 45 phantom foul calls per game. He's also such a smug little ugly fuck. I'll never forget the coughing incident where they mocked Dirk's flu. Glad Dirk dropped a deuce on them in that finals series. I'll be rooting for Wade to lose more than anything else this series.
Amen.

If the Spurs were to get way up in the series, look for the phantom finger injury requiring a wheelchair.

Reaction score
Wade's definitely a douche nozzle.

But as a Mavs fan, I can't like the Spurs.

I guess I'm rooting for LeBron to single-handedly win the series.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's interesting to see how much quiet confidence the Spurs exude, while every other team is like the skinny white guy who is first to shed his shirt in a fight.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can you guys imagine if the Heat replaced Wade and Bosh with just Tony Parker?

I'm not much of a fan of Lebron or the NBA, but I respect his greatness and him paired with Parker would be a sight to see.

Lebron and Parker would be doing their things; only Parker would be creating so many chances for other players; as opponents would be trying to double Lebron while Parker draws the 3 remaining guys into the paint, where he can then kick it out to someone else.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Heat in 6.

Just need players outside of the big 3 to step up like they did last night in the 4th.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OBSd-d1xewg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OBSd-d1xewg[/video]

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You mean to tell me that Midswat isn't in here patting himself on the back for getting the series right?

Top Bottom