Reaction score
I'm not a basketball fan. Don't watch it. Don't know much of the history. Don't follow the players.

But where does Tim Duncan rank as far as the greatest to play the game? And how would that change if he were to win another title (especially this year if he were to beat LeBron?)

I know from listening to sports talk radio, when guys talk about the GOATs, it's usually Lebron, Michael, and Kobe in the discussion. # of rings is what seperates Kobe and Michael it seems.

But doesn't Duncan have like four titles as well?

And haven't the Spurs been a very quiet dynasty like the Lakers and Bulls were?

Does Duncan lack the #'s that the others do? Or can you not compare big men to the guards? At least I'm thinking Duncan is a PF or C whereas the others are guards, right?

buckup

Reaction score
I don't watch the NBA much either but Duncan gets no press because he the epitome of fundamentals and team play. He puts his head down and plays hard. His stats are basically the same at 37 years old as they were when he was the finals MVP in 2003.

I would put Duncan in a class behind LeBron, MJ, Chamberlin...somewhere with Kobe, Bird, Magic...

Reaction score
Duncan is probably the best PF ever... But there aren't many great PFs in NBA history. Duncan, Dirk and Malone are about it. Probably safe to say he's in the Top 20-25 like GloryDays said.

Reaction score
That's gotta be like the one millionth your mom "joke" you've posted. I expected balloons and confetti. Stay creative Bob.

Top Bottom