GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course you knew it.

What have you been thinking since that night you Guys spent together?

Reaction score
By the way... I've got a press conference scheduled for Friday at 2:30 EST. I'll be announcing that I'm straight.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lol. Shit is crazy these days

Being gay and coming out is em vogue

Black kids on skate boards

Wtf is going on?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nobody knows who you are, Jason. That means nobody gives a shit.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
so go be gay. why that's become relevant i have no idea.

that doesn't mean i'm keeping gay people down. be you. that in itself should be supported. but it's also a fight.

i just think the whole "i'm gay" is a political pawn at this point. i agree with the cause, but you're being used.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was thinking about that on the way home.

It's 2013, who cares anymore? No need to announce it, or whatever. Just suck a dick if that's your thing. Nobody wants or needs to know what kinda sex you like.

Gay sex is nasty though, just sayin. Your choice is always suck a peen or put one in a hairy guys butt, or get one in your butt from hairy guy.

Don't mean to offend any of our gay members, I'm sure they think pussy is gross. Whatever.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
being gay became political.

that's when i quit my support.

i support 100% for all of us to be who we are and support that. i don't care how you live your life - stop telling me how to live mine.

Last edited:

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score

It's 2013, who cares anymore? No need to announce it, or whatever. Just suck a dick if that's your thing. Nobody wants or needs to know what kinda sex you like.

Gay sex is nasty though, just sayin. Your choice is always suck a peen or put one in a hairy guys butt, or get one in your butt from hairy guy.

Don't mean to offend any of our gay members, I'm sure they think pussy is gross. Whatever.

LOL

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Who is Jason Collins and why should I care where he sticks his wiener?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

as much as you say noone cares this is really one of the last arenas where people actually do care. "the locker room". Remember that 49ers player who went off about having a queer in the locker room before the super bowl?

So that is still there. But public opinion has shifted so far that even if there is that rare douchefuck, they will be beaten down for being an ignorant bigot so it's not quite Jackie Robinson-esque, but still a pretty big deal. Maybe this guy watched 42 and got inspired.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Troy?

[video=youtube;EvInrDsDbMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EvInrDsDbMA[/video]

Top Bottom