Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd make on in time for the Masters this weekend.

Masters weekend has become one of my favorite weekends of the sporting year.

Tiger is on fire going into this thing so it'll be interesting to see if he can finally win a major since not having won one since before his messy incident.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But yet it attracted you enough to come in here and make a pointless comment.

Thanks for the contribution.

:jerkoff

Reaction score
Tiger is a better than 2-1 favorite. I don't know if he's got that good of a shot, but he is the favorite in my book. If he keeps putting the way he has, a big challenge at Augusta, then no one will beat him.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tiger is a better than 2-1 favorite. I don't know if he's got that good of a shot, but he is the favorite in my book. If he keeps putting the way he has, a big challenge at Augusta, then no one will beat him.

He's had some solid performances in some of the majors the last couple years, but contrary to years past where he'd get stronger towards the end, he has faded and it has resulted in him losing or falling just short.

It seems like his performances in majors since 2010 have him either playing like shit from the beginning and never really contesting, or he plays well and gets in position for the final round, but isn't able to shoot well enough to win.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

Now that he has all his bitches back in line he is playing pretty well. It would not surprise me in the least if he won.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I actually like seeing Tiger do well and I hope he wins this thing.

He's -2 through 8 so far.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually like seeing Tiger do well and I hope he wins this thing.

He's -2 through 8 so far.

I do too. When Tiger does well, golf does well. Personally, I like Phil. But Tiger being successful is good for golf, and when he's on his game he's incredible.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I do too. When Tiger does well, golf does well. Personally, I like Phil. But Tiger being successful is good for golf, and when he's on his game he's incredible.

I like Phil as well.

I just don't get why a fan of golf wouldn't want Tiger to be in good form. The whole idea of watching athletes perform is to admire the show that they put on, and nobody in golf puts on quite a show like Tiger when he's on.

I just enjoy watching the greats in all the sports.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've never understood why I'm supposed to like someone just because he's good at a sport, or anything else really.

The guy is a complete jerk and always has been (long before all the whore running stories came out). I think I'll hope someone else wins.

Top Bottom