Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
[video=youtube;tlTr2GSVUGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTr2GSVUGg[/video]

P.S.

Thanks for the new avatar, Middy I assume.

How coincidental my first post with it happened to be this. I had no clue it was changed until I saw it after posting this.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The best.

No one like carlin.

His religion is bullshit piece is the greatest.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is straight with a hot wife, so ur out of luck bob.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Naw, the whole bit about him being one of the people everyone is telling us to look up to.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Lance Armstrong being on sterioids is news to you then I have an apartment complex in Arizona staffed with a fat ass janitor that's for sale.

He won 7 Tour de France Titles in a row. No one is naturally that good. And no, coming back from cancer does not make you superhuman. How this is shocking to everyone is beyond me.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I hate that Lance lied, but for anyone thinking he cheated and the other guys didn't you are so wrong. Cycling is the most juiced up sport behind weight lifting I can think of. Notice that none of the awards they took from Lance went to anyone else? That's because they were all cheating the exact same was Lance was. lol

When everyone is cheating the same way, it's an even playing field.

Does it make it right to break the rules? No, but if Lance hadn't juiced, someone that did would have won anyway.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If everyone was juicing, why was Lance able to so thoroughly dominate the competition like that?

Yeah he doped, but he was also a great athlete too.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
If everyone was juicing, why was Lance able to so thoroughly dominate the competition like that?

Yeah he doped, but he was also a great athlete too.

The doping evened it out. You can juice and not be as good as someone that juiced, but I guarantee you that if Lance hadn't juiced, you'd never know his name and they'd still be taking the trophy away from whomever did win it. It's horrible that he lied about it, he could have exposed the entire thing for the sham it is a long time ago and walked away a hero, but he got greedy.

I've no pity for him. My only point was, that they all do it and for him to even compete, much less win all those times... he had to do exactly what they were doing and do it better.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
7 times, bro. I'm sure he would have won 1 or 2.

It's like Barry Bonds. He was a great player before the steroids. Steroids just made him that much greater. As far as hitting for power at least.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Change his foundation's name to LieStrong. He's a POS in my book. A fraud and arrogant prick. The world of cycling is riddled with from top to bottom with cyclists on some form of PED to try and gain an advantage. He tried walking through it with a halo over his head and a larger than life persona while raking in the money and accolades while stepping on and over countless people along the way. Won several defamation lawsuits and countless millions against people who did nothing but tell the truth. I hope he loses his other testicle in a shark attack the next time he does a triathlon.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Change his foundation's name to LieStrong. He's a POS in my book. A fraud and arrogant prick. The world of cycling is riddled with from top to bottom with cyclists on some form of PED to try and gain an advantage. He tried walking through it with a halo over his head and a larger than life persona while raking in the money and accolades while stepping on and over countless people along the way. Won several defamation lawsuits and countless millions against people who did nothing but tell the truth. I hope he loses his other testicle in a shark attack the next time he does a triathlon.

lol

And to Bob, he obviously had better juice than everyone else.

Top Bottom