The Brickyard this weekend.

IMO, THE race of the year.

F Daytona and the plate racing.

C

Cr122

The Brickyard this weekend.

IMO, THE race of the year.

F Daytona and the plate racing.

Yeah, the Brickyard is my favorite race for sure.

They have to do away with these restricter plates.

C

Cr122

Jimmie Johnson wins the Brickyard in 2009

[video=youtube;HlyPuCaO6nU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlyPuCaO6nU[/video]

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will always be a JR. fan but I will follow Kayne more when he comes to Hendricks.

yea i always had to follow follow another driver after the rusty rumors came around back in like 24 and i was hmmm Busch just won the champion ship ill follow him and he ended up getting the 2 car but i like Kayne what number is driving next year the 5

sbk92

Reaction score
Kasey Kahne to Drive for Red Bull in 2011 Season

Kasey Kahne, destined for a top ride in a Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet in 2012, will spend next year driving a Red Bull Racing Team Toyota, the Red Bull team announced Tuesday.

"We were fortunate to have the opportunity to hire a very talented driver for the 2011 season and we took it," Jay Frye, Red Bull Racing Team vice president and general manager, said in a news release posted on the team's website Tuesday. "This is a unique situation that doesn't happen every day. Kasey is a perfect fit for our company, team and Red Bull."

The 30-year-old Kahne has 11 victories in his seven seasons with the team started by Ray Evernham and now owned by George Gillette Jr and called Richard Petty Motorsports.

"This opportunity places me with an established, competitive team that has proven they can win races and make the Chase," Kahne was quoted as saying in the statement. "I have great respect for Red Bull, so to have the opportunity to drive for Red Bull Racing Team in 2011 is a great fit for me, both personally and professionally. It feels good to be able to finally put this to rest and focus my energy on finishing the season strong for the 9 team and our sponsors."

"This obviously all happened very quickly," Frye said in the release. "Over the next month, we will finalize the specific team details."

Red Bull Racing Team's final driver lineup for 2011 will be confirmed later this year, the team said. The two-car team currently has Scott Speed and Brian Vickers, who is out for the season with blood clots but is expected to return, if medically cleared, in 2011.

Reaction score
Jr. fan as well...but I'll be the first to admit his career is all but washed up now as a car driver

Top Bottom