Reaction score
Are you guessing 2nd place in their respective conferences?

USC and Alabama are the class of both conferences.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
USC is definitely one of my choices.

No idea who they will play against.

USC will win regardless.

Fck CMD

Decastro sucks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Poor Mid:

Da'Rick Rogers eyes Tenn. Tech
Updated: August 27, 2012, 12:54 PM ET

By Chris Low | ESPN.com

Former All-SEC receiver Da'Rick Rogers was in Cookeville, Tenn., over the weekend and was planning on transferring to Tennessee Tech, sources have told ESPN.com, although officials at the Ohio Valley Conference school have yet to confirm Rogers' transfer.

Tennessee coach Derek Dooley confirmed on Monday morning after practice that Rogers would not return to the Vols' team.

Last week, Dooley announced that Rogers had been indefinitely suspended. Sources told ESPN.com that Rogers' dismissal came after multiple violations of the school's substance-abuse policy for athletes.

In transferring down to an FCS school, Rogers would be eligible to play right away without sitting out a season. Rogers, a junior, led the SEC last season with 67 catches.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Poor Mid:

Da'Rick Rogers eyes Tenn. Tech
Updated: August 27, 2012, 12:54 PM ET

By Chris Low | ESPN.com

Former All-SEC receiver Da'Rick Rogers was in Cookeville, Tenn., over the weekend and was planning on transferring to Tennessee Tech, sources have told ESPN.com, although officials at the Ohio Valley Conference school have yet to confirm Rogers' transfer.

Tennessee coach Derek Dooley confirmed on Monday morning after practice that Rogers would not return to the Vols' team.

Last week, Dooley announced that Rogers had been indefinitely suspended. Sources told ESPN.com that Rogers' dismissal came after multiple violations of the school's substance-abuse policy for athletes.

In transferring down to an FCS school, Rogers would be eligible to play right away without sitting out a season. Rogers, a junior, led the SEC last season with 67 catches.

Ouch.

Tennessee might disappear before long.. as far as being the national powerhouse they were not long ago.

Tennesse and Penn State, no longer iconic programs.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
FSU vs. USC - BCS title game

As a Tennessee fan there is no might disappear. The program has been in purgatory for several years only looking up to see the rest of the SEC playing leap frog over us. Hopefully this year the worm turns in the right direction.

Rogers has been on the outs for some time. They just never had the balls to pull the trigger until now.
Head case with Dez like maturity and a honey badger taste for the chronic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't trust Georgia to win the SEC. I trust them to choke.

the cream puff schedule almost assures they'll win the SEC East again, but they'll get mauled by whoever comes out of the West

I'm sick of Mark Richt, they should have let him go several seasons ago

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to draft a blonde 6'1" usc QB with a weak arm?

That loss was hardly on him.

He had a freshman center and a freshman left tackle who couldn't block anyone. Barkley had a player in his facemask early and often.

Plus, he had Kiffin calling the same plays over and over again. We get it Kiffin, Marqise Lee and Robert Woods can turn small plays into big plays. You know who else knows that? Stanford's defense.

Barkley would be one of the last players I'd blame for Saturday's debacle. Robert Woods quit on plays all day long. He drops a lot in my book, especially if scouts watch this game.

I also would not draft anyone from USC's defensive line. Stanford was running out the clock with about 10 minutes to go. Everyone knew they were handing off the ball. Not only did the D Line not make any stops they didn't even take up blocking allowing the O Line to get to the Linebackers. No heart.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
New picks.

Alabama and someone who is going to get beaten badly. West Virginia maybe? Florida State perhaps.

Even if USC rebounds and runs the table I wouldn't like our chances against Saban and Alabama.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
New picks.

Alabama and someone who is going to get beaten badly. West Virginia maybe? Florida State perhaps.

Even if USC rebounds and runs the table I wouldn't like our chances against Saban and Alabama.

Its gonna be just like last year...Alabama and LSU

Top Bottom