Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so this 5 game lead is going to get very tight after the next 7 days.....

Interesting to see what the rangers do here now.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm a braves fan...desperately wanted him in Atlanta. Rumor is Tex is hard after Josh Johnson

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
was hoping the Dodgers would get him despite my minimal interest in baseball.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
was hoping the Dodgers would get him despite my minimal interest in baseball.

he is a free agent in the winter anyway so he still could...

he used to not want to play in large markets because of his social anxiety........I think he has taken care of that though.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If only you could make it happen..all the other championships combined pale in comparison

Agreed.

It will happen, a year after Jerry Jones dies and after Stephen names Jimmy Johnson as Team President/General Manager.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's wrong w them?

just hate them and all their fair weather fans...grew up watching them on TBS though, that was before ESPN and all the other channels had ballgames on almost every night...I remember going to the old stadium when less than 5000 fans were showing up...even the year they went to their first world series at midseason me and some friends went to a double header (the real doubleheaders, not the day/night junk now) and we bought seats in bleachers, ended up sitting right behind the vistor dugout for both games.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mark Lemke is from where I am and he went to notre dame high school and played for adrean post....

and one of my good friends sister lives in Atlanta........so my buddy and another friend went down there that year for a game and couldnt believe how nobody even cared.....

they had that awesome chant, that was a great world series easily one of the best ever.......lemke would have been the mvp had they won the series!

Top Bottom