Reaction score
I'd do a plus one because In a 4 teamer any loss in a regular season Texas/OK or lsu/alabama game will be diminished.

If u go plus 1 but with the top seed getting the home championship game I think it satîsfies all needs

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think they should stay with neutral sites, but I'm all for a plus one. Ideally, I'd have 8 teams, but I can go for 4... for now.

Reaction score
I'm ready to mix it up, let's see teams fight for home field. It'll be a better atmosphere

I don't love 4-8 team playoffs because it does weaken the regular season but doesn't strengthen the postseason enough.

+1 or 16 is the way to go IMO

Reaction score
I'm lost on the distinction between a 4 team playoff and a plus one. Same difference right?

Reaction score
No bc you revote after all the bowl games, right? Not just 1-4 seeding

So if let's say lsu lost that rematch last year but it was a close game they could still be voted as a top 2 team and get a rerematch with Alabama

Reaction score
No bc you revote after all the bowl games, right? Not just 1-4 seeding

So if let's say lsu lost that rematch last year but it was a close game they could still be voted as a top 2 team and get a rerematch with Alabama
I'm out on that shit. Who wants to see the same boring game back to back?

I don't necessarily think they need to "seed." Just put the best four teams in two bowls and have the winners face off.

Reaction score
You should revote b/c the margins can get so slim.

Plus the bowl games aren't even always legit. You have committes picking who can bring the most fans.

Keep it all the same, but you just revote after all the bowl games and the top seed hosts the 2 seed and you can add another sponsor

Reaction score
A 4 team playoff is inadequate, IMO. (Although it may be less inadequate than other methods.)

I think we need a minimum of 8 teams involved in the playoff for the process to be "legitimate".

Cythim

Reaction score
I would like to see a 16 team playoff with 11 conference champions and 5 runners-up from the BCS conferences. Let each conference worry about who to send and the selection drama goes away.

Top Bottom