Which banner do you prefer?

• Total voters

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Here are the banners that have been sunmitted to me. I took what I thought was the best work that each graphic artist had to offer, I believe all of them submitted at least two.

1. dcubanner.jpg

2. banner2hight.jpg

3. 4n5l6wfx0ctkjqc8vk74.jpg

4. dallascowboysuniverse2.jpg

dallascowboys.jpg

hvuh3s.jpg

I'll take feedback until the middle of the coming week, then we'll figure out which is the most popular. When we do, we can decide if the one we pick needs some tweaking.

Let me know.

C

Cr122

They are all really good, but number one IMO is the best.

Jesus, the are all damn good though.

sbk92

Reaction score
I prefer #3. Though I'm not crazy about the slogan. "Where the Cowboys come to play" makes it sound like we meet up to play tummy sticks.

Also don't know why Emmitt is on there. I prefer a current player. But the overall look of that banner is my favorite of the four.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I prefer #3. Though I'm not crazy about the slogan. "Where the Cowboys come to play" makes it sound like we meet up to play tummy sticks.

Also don't know why Emmitt is on there. I prefer a current player. But the overall look of that banner is my favorite of the four.

lol

We can change the tag line, the artist threw that in there, I think the player can easily be changed.

C

Cr122

Yeah, the more I look at it 3 is good too, but just not with Emmitt in there, I'd add Felix instead.

I picked one because it would cover the entire top of the banner and not just 3/4 of it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, the more I look at it 3 is good too, but just not with Emmitt in there, I'd add Felix instead.

I picked one because it would cover the entire top of the banner and not just 3/4 of it.

The banners can be re-sized to fit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like all of them in one way or another.

I really like #1. I'm just wondering where the log in buttons will end up. I'll have to move them no matter which banner we choose though.

C

Cr122

I like all of them in one way or another.

I really like #1. I'm just wondering where the log in buttons will end up. I'll have to move them no matter which banner we choose though.

Yeah, my favorite is one, but I'm digging them all.

C

Cr122

#2 looks cool as well, I like the stadium image in the backround.

I'm still hooked on #1 though, with #3 and #2 a close second.

Again, they all did a tremendous job on the banners though.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They all look great, I agree, I wish I had the time to learn how to do the graphics stuff.

C

Cr122

We still haven't got a lot of votes yet on these banners, please put your vote in, it matters to us what you think.

If you don't vote don't comment later about the banner, because we are going with the majority.

C

Cr122

Actually #5 looks a lot like ours colors we have now, maybe we should go with the one that matches our site colors.

The Blue and grey.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was hoping I would get something submitted that had the scoreboard image in it. Some douche suggested it and I thought it was a good idea to go with that. Not one of them has attempted to do a banner with it though. Not sure why.

Top Bottom