Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For God's sake, man! Of course Michael Cohen is a serial liar and cannot be trusted. But that is not the issue. Everyone is too focused on discrediting Cohen as a witness. The real issue is there is no crime! Even if all the prosecution witnesses were telling the truth, including Cohen, not one witness provided any testimony claiming Trump broke any laws! The prosecution is trying to convince the jury that things Trump did legally, are actually violations of law, when they are not. The judge is allowing this and will probably instruct the jury along the same lines.

Trump's attorneys should have been appealing every decision Judge Merchan made in this case and if the appeals failed, appeal it to a higher court. The NY courts are clearly all corrupt. Merchan was not selected randomly, he was hand picked by the chief judge of the NY district court. The appeals court already proved it is biased when it only lowered Trump's bond in the other NY case to $175 million for a victimless liability case.

Trump has to get these cases out of NY as quickly as possible. The Supreme Court is practically begging Trump to brings these cases before them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The real issue is there is no crime!

Its absurd!

I got sucked into this bullshit and every day I am scratching my head wondering what the damn crime is and cant believe this made it to court. If the country wasnt so ignorant and/or stupid, they would be terrified by the implications of what is taking place

Vivek broke down the absurdity well imo:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump has to get these cases out of NY as quickly as possible. The Supreme Court is practically begging Trump to brings these cases before them.
There's no question it will end up in the SCOTUS hands at some point.

I honestly think now Trump and his people have seen how all this shit worked into his favor and actually WANT it to continue. His poll numbers go up every day, seemingly hand in hand with the comedy or errors, lies and obvious bias shown daily in these fraud court cases. He's literally in the MSM news 24/7 with it. Now he got that babbling brainless fool Biden to actually go on TV and debate him, and even with the obvious bias from the moderators is going to absolutely destroy Biden on national TV. Everyone knows it, but diaper boy had no choice to do it because he is getting creamed in the polls now.

Mitt Romney is as big a hater of Trump as anyone in the Democrap party, and even he's on the record saying Biden fucked up and should have pardoned Trump the first day any of these bogus charges started coming out. Why? Because Romney is right, all this shitshow did was improve Trump's chances of winning.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its absurd!

I got sucked into this bullshit and every day I am scratching my head wondering what the damn crime is and cant believe this made it to court. If the country wasnt so ignorant and/or stupid, they would be terrified by the implications of what is taking place

Vivek broke down the absurdity well imo:

There isnt any. The Demtards (and especially Biden and Garland) fucked up bad. They all know it now.

Top Bottom