Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My concern is that the Democrats have found ways to legally get a win through manipulation like in the video below and mail in ballots which I think are ripe for fraud and even in the absence of fraud, ballot harvesting laws can be easily skirted by doing get out the vote BBQ's, events, etc in populations that are poorer, more densely congregated in a small space (like section 8 apartments) and who tend to have a predisposition to vote democrat. Simply getting these people to complete their mail-in ballot without any overt manipulation on the part of the ballot harvester will likely result in a Democrat vote (imo)

whats discussed in that video and the entire podcast is more concerning because Dr Epstein shows how Google, Siri, etc can manipulate opinion with a 43-90+ % success rate depending upon the method used. Siri for example has a higher manipulation rate because unlike Google searches that give the reader a list of choices, Siri, et al give a single answer people tend to trust because we have abdicated thought to search engines, etc

I think it is safe to say that Democrats will register illegal aliens to vote, and then get them to vote in November. They have already been caught trying to get them to register. Plus, they have made it a crime to question election results so they have their DAs and judges lined up to indict and prosecute anyone who dares to demand an investigation of vote tallies.

To be clear, they have planed where to make this happen. If Republicans challenge any ballots, the judges will be sure to dismiss the challenges, and DAs are ready to prosecute if Republicans go too far.

We saw a Texas judge order a new election after it was discovered 1400 illegal aliens voted in the original election. That was one small election for a local judge. Imagine how many illegals will vote at the national level.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I heard his speech and to be honest he had to expect some of the pushback. His view of women is a little out of place in modern society. I am not saying he is wrong, but he should have expected the pushback. At the same time, he is not completely wrong. Feminists have always looked down harshly on women who choose to have children and stay home to care for them. Remember Hillary Clinton ridiculing stay at home moms?

Feminism is an existential threat to humanity. Countries where feminism has taken hold are approaching negative birth rates. And it is spreading. Women, due to the selfishness of feminism, are choosing not to have children. This could be a cyclical thing. Maybe the next generation will choose to have more babies, but at this pace, humankind will die off long before global warming does us all in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I heard his speech and to be honest he had to expect some of the pushback. His view of women is a little out of place in modern society. I am not saying he is wrong, but he should have expected the pushback. At the same time, he is not completely wrong. Feminists have always looked down harshly on women who choose to have children and stay home to care for them. Remember Hillary Clinton ridiculing stay at home moms?

Feminism is an existential threat to humanity. Countries where feminism has taken hold are approaching negative birth rates. And it is spreading. Women, due to the selfishness of feminism, are choosing not to have children. This could be a cyclical thing. Maybe the next generation will choose to have more babies, but at this pace, humankind will die off long before global warming does us all in.
Fuck modern society.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The House Oversight Committee hearing to discuss a Contempt of Congress resolution against Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Chairman Comer's opening statement 8:48

D's snarky response 29:24

MTG responds 34:29

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The House Oversight Committee hearing to discuss a Contempt of Congress resolution against Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Chairman Comer's opening statement 8:48

D's snarky response 29:24

MTG responds 34:29

I like MTG's fight but sometimes she is a child. These clowns on the Dem side are easy to make look foolish. Don't get foolish with them.

Top Bottom