daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Look at this utterly ridiculous bullshit

FUCK YOU GOODELL
LOL. I use that stream I was telling you about.
On paper at least, the schedule doesn't look that bad, especially from Thanksgiving through end of season.

There's definitely a chance for them to run off 5 or 6 wins in last 7 games there.
The schedule is not easy, but it does appear somewhat favorable compared to recent schedules. Seven of the Boys' first 10 games are against 2023 playoff teams, so to make the playoffs for a fourth straight season, which is something they've not done since the early-to-mid 1990s, they will need to survive & take advantage of what is an easier path later on in the season that features three of the final five at home & a road trip to Carolina.

Dallas has three games in 11 days against the Texans, Commanders & Giants, but has a 10-day break before playing the Bengals on Monday Night Football in Week 14. They play AT Niners AGAIN after their bye. What's scarier? They'll probably play for the division title when they play the Eagles in week 17. Remember, it's been since the 2003-2004 season (Eagles) since a back-to-back division title was taken by the same team in the NFCE. Maybe those old records will be broken this year being Jerry had already looked into his crystal ball saying.... "all in" on the 2024 season.
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Main problem I see with the schedule is our bye week is in week 6.

Our guys are going to be beat to hell by the end of the season with that many games in a row without a break.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Main problem I see with the schedule is our bye week is in week 6.

Our guys are going to be beat to hell by the end of the season with that many games in a row without a break.
Eh. It is what it is.

4 teams have their bye schedules in week 5 (incl Philly and Detroit)

Also, our schedule for Thanksgiving is definitely a "mini-bye week" like it used to be. We play on Thursday (11/28) and then don't play again until Monday December 9th, and that game is also at home.

Most of us (incl me) are pretty pessimistic about our chances this season, but the schedule won't have anything to do with that.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One thing is for sure. We will know by the bye week if we did enough this off season to be able to stop the run.

Top Bottom